This is an in-office position at our Burlington office; working remotely will not be effective.
Candidates must have a high school diploma, considerable experience in office work, and at least 3 years of bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s college degree is preferred.
1. Computer literacy, including working knowledge of MS Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
2. Bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks, at least 3 years.
3. Data entry experience.
4. Understanding of accounting principles
5. Polite and effective interpersonal skills and a neat appearance.
6. Good letter writing and math abilities.
Assist the Office Manager by performing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Answer the phone and take messages.
2. Greet walk-in prospects.
3. Handle telephone, in-person, and email inquiries from prospective customers
4. Write and send e-mails, copy documents.
Data Entry: Maintain our Client Database by entering and updating information.
QuickBooks Support: Enter data, handle payables & receivables, and create and run reports.
Create and Update Files: Client files, Production Job Folders, Site Survey Folders, etc.
Process Contracts: Verify input from Design Consultants, create Contract Files, send client welcome letters.
This is a permanent, full-time position as an employee. Compensation is $20 to $24 per hour.
Qualified candidates should identify their town of residence and e-mail resumes to [email protected] Thank you.